Like totally and completely Monday. What went wrong, you ask? Well... My grandfather hasn't been well recently and last night was pretty bad. He wasn't any better this morning. I didn't have to be to work until 8:15, so I was just getting around and dressed and packing up my lunch when my sister called and said "can someone meet me at work (to get my niece) because I'm running late?" I had to be that someone because m&d were taking care of Grandpa. So that made for a stressful morning and I ended up being late for work. But that was okay, I just jumped in and started doing what needed to be done. Things went down hill fast after A rolled his eyes at me (twice) because 1) he was misguiding one of the new guys and 2) he was measuring wrong and said it was okay because it wasn't very much over. I called him on both and he rolled his eyes at me both times. Trust me, I'm pretty non-confrontational, but when it comes to product specifications, ...
Comments