My friend Josh informed me that Feb. 14 is "Single Awareness Day". Another friend, when I shared this information with him, dubbed it "Single Awareness Week ." I had to agree. After all... I'm the one who mailed valentine's to my single friends! :) Seriously, I worked all day and went to prayer meeting in the evening, so I didn't even really think about it being any different from any other Tuesday. I did, however, eat WAY too much sugar! lol Last night, I went on a bus trip to a "home" game that was much closer to the away team's town than to "home." Logistics! Anyways, the game was, well, not good. They got breakaways. Our goalie got blamed - but there were no d-men in front of him, so it wasn't totally his fault! On the way bus on the way back, the somewhat attractive male sitting behind me became really friendly and ended up asking for my number. Made a crappy game seem not to bad. HOWEVER... I know absolutely nothing abou...
Comments